A few suggestions

Share any ideas you have on improving Explorer++
whydoihavetoregister

A few suggestions

Post by whydoihavetoregister »

-Just as Windows Explorer re-selects the last selected item when you hit the Back button (& scrollbar position), it would be good to see Explorer++ do the same.
-Also how about Open Powershell Here (admin) in addition to Open Cmd Prompt Here (admin) (currently using "application toolbar" as an alternative but can't really open to CURRENT directory)
-Also "Drive" toolbar DRIVE NAME instead of DRIVE LETTER because it's more meaningful (currently using "bookmark toolbar" as an alternative so I can see the drive name which is more meaningful)
-Also is there a way to use Windows' Quick Access? (currently using "bookmark toolbar" as an alternative... not a big deal but probably an easy addition??)
-Also Dark Mode seems non-existent in latest version? I don't see an "Appearance" tab in options as described in FAQ?? Should Icon theme flip the mode? (I'm using Win10 22H2 - the final win10 version if that matters)

Other than these few annoyances after a few weeks of usage this is a fantastic, fast alternative to Explorer - great work