Mouse scrolling

Share any ideas you have on improving Explorer++
Herbalist

Mouse scrolling

Post by Herbalist »

Not really sure if this is a feature req or a bugfix type one so apologies if this is the wrong place.

Getting stuck into ++ now and finding it very useful. Use the scroll wheel on the mouse you have to actually select either the tree or the file pane to get it to scroll. I'm sure some software is "aware" of the mouse location and so scrolls the correct place?

Cheers
Herby
David Erceg
Site Admin

Re: Mouse scrolling

Post by David Erceg »

Will be fixed in the next release.
ajs

Post by ajs »

Hi David,
I have tried out the last x64 nightly build. compared to v1.1, this issue has improved but it is not yet working 100%. I will explain.
From the left hand tree I click on a folder. Then if I move the mouse (without cllicking) on the right hand side and try to scroll using the mouse wheel, the left tree scrolls and not the right panel. If I click the right panel, then the panel scrolls correctly. From now on if I move the mouse on the left tree, I can scroll the tree, if I move it on the right panel I can scroll the panel, until I click on a folder on the tree again. the same happen if I move from the left tree to the right panel using TAB and Shift-TAB.
so the problem is still there when the left tree has the focus.
I hope this can help.
Thanks for this great program once again.
David Erceg
Site Admin

Post by David Erceg »

Fixed.
ajs

Post by ajs »

thanks David,
especially for such a quick fix.
This program is getting better and better every day ;)